Benefits of rainwater harvesting pit
What is rainwater harvesting?
Rainwater harvesting is the accumulation and storage of rainwater for reuse and future purpose, rather than allowing it to run off. Rainwater can be collected from roofs, the surface of the ground and from many places, the collected water is redirected to a deep pit where it gets filtered for further use (Deep pit filled with stones, charcoals and sand which are used to purify the rainwater).
Benefits of rainwater harvesting
1. Save money on water bills by using your stored water
2. Reduce flooding and erosion around downspouts and it can also control stormwater run-off. The collection of rainwater will reduce flooding.
3. Rainwater can be used for non-drinking purposes like washing clothes, bathing pets, flushing toilets and nearly all cleaning purpose.
4. Rainwater harvesting can also be used to improve plants and gardens.
5. No need to spend money on water tankers
6. Storage in tanks for reuse / Recharging the groundwater levels
7. Rainwater harvesting provides an independent water supply during water restrictions.
Saketa Vaksana is one of the most renowned builders/construction companies, providing apartments with the most efficient rainwater harvesting system in Hyderabad and Warangal. If you are looking for gated community apartments with the best features and high-quality amenities Saketa Vaksana is the name to look for.